Saturday, December 26, 2015

2016 is a new year

I've been trying to type down long-ass heart-pour aka whatever I've wanted to say out loud but failed. There are drafts, but I couldn't type. All I did was I grit my teeth and closed the tab.

Before that happens again, let me convince myself that this will be brief.

2015 is tad bit better than 2014, and hopefully, 2016 would be better than both these years -- combined.

Never have I walked in a mall with bloodshot eyes. Wonder not because that happened.

Just like last year, I've been contemplating with what I wanted to do with my life. I don't know how to take charge of my own decisions, but along the lines of writing/production. (I guess some thing never change...)

Lost some friends, got some friends... I'm still okay.

2015 is the year that all symptoms of depression applies, and when I opened my options to see a therapist, I was shut down. OH WELL.

I'm still surprised I'm able to smile and laugh. Crying, however, only happen when I'm fucked over... and probably when I'm watching shows.

I've learned and yet to come to terms with who I am, what I can do, what I want to do, and how I want to shape myself to become. 'Learning' took me twenty years, and probably forever.

Still nocturnal, apparently. Hah.

Also, 2016 would still be the year I'm lying to myself about "exercising", "dieting", "do something productive", and "find a new hobby". I'm predicting. (Alas, some things WILL NEVER change.)

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment