Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I AM SO SORRY

If you're reading this, I should assume that you've been reading Difference, or else you're my stalker. I would love to thank you for your patience if you've been reading since the start, and I firstly would want to say I AM REALLY FREAKING SORRY since I haven't been updating this fanfic for so so so so so long. I will try to keep it short.

Firstly, things happened along the way, and I have thought of a couple of ways to continue the stories, but I could not continue due to university, and life, of course. I wasn't able to write for a while, but I constantly have written silly stuffs that could be found online, haha. This isn't the only fanfic I'm writing, by the way, hence the slowness. I can't say per se how I missed writing Difference. I've read it a couple of times for inspiration, but I kept cringing at how badly I've written it, but this fanfic is by far few of the best I've written.

Secondly, if there are new readers, I welcome you to reading the fanfic, and hopefully you'll be patient with the slow progress too. Oh, of course, enjoy it also. I've had fun writing it, even after a while it got so cringe-worthy. Hopefully you'd stick through this journey too.

Thirdly, I'm very happy with the kind reviews I've received down at the comment section (shout out to fxwhuut, springheart, and lovekrystaljung; I hope you're still reading!). Also, to incognito-readers, thanks so much! I'm obviously not the best here, but I'm definitely improving (I think........???). As usual, I encourage everyone to be analytic; thus, comments and criticisms are welcome. Oh, subscribe and vote too.... maybe??????

In case if you want to have a chat with me, you can add me as friend at AFF, find me around AO3 and Fanfic.net (read my other stories too, if you're interested), I'm on Twitter @yeolyeah_. I have a couple of Tumblrs: yeolyeah, fluro--okay, dear-krystaljung. If you prefer to be anonymous, my ask.fm is QilaHyukjae. Just hit me up anytime! (I'm not always at the best mood, but enlighten me!)

Alright, this isn't as short as I thought it would be. Again, I hope you enjoy reading Difference, as much as I enjoy writing and exploring the made-up characteristics of the characters. I'll improve myself.

Thanks, and till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment