Sunday, March 08, 2015

"The Comeback"

It had been eight months (and yep, I counted), and believe me, I have four drafts of me trying to be happy and be angry. Welcome back. Haha. In conjunction of March 8th, I've decided to just type down whatever I've been feeling. And no, today isn't my birthday.

Within the lengthy period, things happened. Public universities hated me, and I've enrolled to a private one with 30K+ debt waiting for me by 2017 when I graduate then. School had been brutal. First semesters are always the brute-realest ones, but hey, so are the rest of the semesters.

I've found great friends that have diverted the "lonely and talkative" Qila to another dimension. I've spent time watching good shows lately, and also stacking it all into my watch-list until it's unbearable to go through it.

I have not "like" anyone since whatever happened then, and I've set priorities straight. I have life, and I should be living it, rather than ruining it by liking people who only have the mindset of making people's life miserable.

Oh well, shit happens, don't they?

Another two days of finals, and I have about a few weeks to spend to recharge -- more like to procrastinate like a sloth, while living in a dark room, and start marathon-ing those piles of shows, writings, and reading those books I have.

I'm already unofficially 20, and will be one in -- *cue to count with fingers* -- seven months! Yay, I shall welcome myself to the 20s Club with few sticks of Malboro and McDonald's cheese burgers. Yes, burgers. I love McD's, so what?!

TL;DR: All have been great, thank you. *insert cheesy smile emoticon*

Till then, I guess? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment