Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bonjour!

Okay, I did learn French (which I can't stress enough how cool it is) and played guitar when I was around in KL. Too bad: when I wasn't around, I had no access to both, therefore I went to Google Translate and it hit me that 'bonjour' is 'hello' in French. Not to mention, the tips of my fingers healed tremendously and as soon as I got home, I grabbed the guitar and the same good ol' pain from my fingers comes back. It's not cool. *inserts a pout-y face emoticon right here*

So I've been around town... Technically, it's Alor Setar and it's an old boring place where people there doesn't usually have fun and quite simple minded (which is good and bad at the same time, I might add). I went out and shopped a couple of times, and everything's cool and fine. I've found a great hobby back when I was boredom-fried at home. It was literally watching DVDs of cool good ol' TV shows. I bought Moonlight (Alex O'Loughlin, yep, total hunk) last year during the semester break. Got back here, I bought Gossip Girl Season 1, Pushing Daisies, Psych Season 1 & 2 (I'm obsessed with this show again - knew about it circa five years ago; hope it explains why 'again' was used). Bought Chuck Season 1 the latest - less than a week ago and I'm trying to catch it while juggling with downloading and watching Psych Season 4 and less than two episodes, I'll be watching Season 5. Oh, not to forget the now-showing-on-TV on the latest season of Teen Wolf. I just need to find some perfect time to watch Friends right now, but I can't seem to find any, so of now. There, just told ya my priorities.

I can never stop bragging my love for Psych. I was totally obsessed with it and I cut back my hours in front of the TV when I was 15, so it explains why I was only at my study to read... novels, not textbooks. Anyway, I couldn't express how ecstatic I was when I saw Psych DVDs at that shop where we're regulars. It was cray cray, and soon, I was already reading its fan-fictions. There was this one particular series of Psych-centric fan-fictions that I went head-over-heels for. It's called the Moonlighting series - which is also a crossover with Moonlight, but as I said, very Psych-centric - and it was extremely addictive! I finished the whole  series in less than a week, jeopardizing my secret phone - *wink wink* -  but it was too good to pass. A very interesting story with a lot of twists. I enjoyed it.

I'm currently juggling with my old stalling fan-fictions and I don't know where to start. As of now, I have a Teen Wolf fan-fiction (Stiles-centric), Moonlight (a very Mick-and-Beth with Josef), 100 Theme Challenge (on both Psych and Infinite; dear God, help me!!!), Myungsoo-Kris fan-fiction, Difference (Krystal-Jongsuk), something with EXO and Infinite, an improvised Infinite fan-fiction, a very Myungsoo-centric fan-fiction, Woohyun and Sunggyu, a longer fan-fiction of my drabble on Myungsoo the Ghost, a Sunggyu-centric, a Kyungsoo and Jongin, a crack on Kris (while Wu Yifan was still known as Kris), Metro (Minseok-Luhan).

I can tell you that 9 out of 15 are titled while there rest isn't. I can go loco with these although I haven't even enjoyed K-pop these days.

Okay, that's my rant. I still have one and a half episode to go till I'm watching Psych Season 5.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment