Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Hmm....

I will rant and rant and rant....

Anyway, it's already June and I went to an interview. Finally. It was thrilling. I met few old friends and we made so much noise that heads turned towards us! It wasn't a new thing to me (I get that kind of reaction most of the time...) but the tinsy fact that it was quite funny tickled me.

I haven't fangirled a lot which - I know - sucks. There weren't much that captured my attention (EXO made a comeback, Infinite made their comeback... Soon, f(x) and hopefully Super Junior...). Although there were great songs released, but I just shrugged because I have no mood.

I haven't been normal for daaaaaaaaaaaays now. I've been craving sushi and aglio olio in the past few weeks and I crave for it! Unfortunately, I have to wait till I get back in Alor Setar where we can eat out. But we eat out everyday so I don't think it would be a problem. Unless they all changed in the course of six month and decided to cook. I don't know. Let's hope not.

Well, I've been dreaming weird things too. Weird that I don't want (or ever want to) describe the dreams, but apart from the food dreams, these were a million times weirder than that EunHae dream, chased by ghosts, chased by people who wants to kill me, that Kyuhyun-by-the-lake-with-a-woman dream... nothing compared to these dreams I had. There was a day that I dreamed (I'll drop a clue: it happened just within last week or this week) and when I woke up, damn, my brain screamed "I'M A PSYCHIC" the whole day. Seriously. I was astounded.

My bros are coming back tomorrow which made me ecstatic. The idea of slapping them, kicking and punching, all of it is making me extremely excited. Since that shitty thing happened, I tend to miss my brothers. It was really, really depressing but that one bro really made me feel better. We don't have a karaoke machine here in KL so I called him and sang for two hours. He gave me points (just like the karaoke machine!) but is harder to impress. I was told that I kinda sound like Jessica of SNSD, then Amber of f(x), later Sungyeol and Dasom (Infinite and Sistar respectively; in which both aren't lead singers because they lack vocal-wise), later a better version of Zee Avi... and Minzy at certain parts of a song. The highest score bro-raoke machine gave me was 80, but lowest was 2. Gosh, I'm excited!

Let's skip Wu Yifan. I don't want to cry.

I guess that's it? Oh wait, I've been watching Buzzfeed, Connor Franta (his God-forsaken gorgeous eyes....), vsauce... just to kill my boredom. Also, I'm studying French, which is a very confusing language. I'm still in Basic 2. I could read a bit, I guess. Yeay?

Till then!

P/S: Were those rants? I guess so...

No comments:

Post a Comment