Thursday, March 27, 2014

Oh well....

I had written few lengthy paragraphs and deleted them. Why? Because I still can use my conscience to consider feelings and yadda yadda and yadda.

Some things just slip out of my mouth and I might not think twice before saying those stuffs. But thank God you're on your 'p', I'll let this slide.

You know I can never be anywhere near perfect. I don't really think, I don't consider, sometimes. Okay, okay. Most of the time, that is. But what made me tad bit happier is the fact that when you're saying stuffs behind my back and I know all about it, I'd still let it slide.

I've done my part. I've said sorry. Like I had said before, "Forgive or not to forgive. I don't care." Go ahead with your life. I still have mine. You can say whatever you want...

...but have you ever thought of those things you did to me that I know of but never cared?

Dun dun dun dun.

No comments:

Post a Comment