Friday, April 04, 2014

I've got no coherent idea of what I'll talk about

So I'll start recapping stuffs I did since the day I got out of that hellhound. (Heh.)

Basically, I ended up at my other grandparents' house in Tropicana Indah (where... hm, I thought I'd spend a few hours and still get back to Batu Caves at, at least, three AM). Mom broke the news to me, "We'll be sleeping here tonight." "Yay," I replied enthusiastically, but internal cries can be heard deep down in my heart.

I sat down with Rysa, my cousin, and we broke down into these two K-pop fangirls (as usual). I told her, "You do have a guitar, right?" She looked at me skeptically. "Yeah, upstairs. Do you know how to play 'em?" Well, of course not really. I'm able to strum at least nearly 10 chords that I know - which is for the record, I played better than I was with a fret-less and less painful keyboard. I started strumming songs like Wrecking Ball and other random tunes I could belt out. Rysa wasn't impressed; she played Taylor Swift's Love Story. Ah, yes. That song from the past.

So I went to bed at 3AM and woke up very late the next day. 2PM to be exact. Went down and had a tuna sandwich for my (allegedly and supposedly) breakfast. Rysa started to search for dietary tips videos online and put away the tuna sandwich mom had bought for her. I didn't like the fact that someone put aside a Subway sandwich. I finished two and felt like a bloated peasant. Right, quite right.

I swear to God, at every moment, I had missed my iPhone 4S. I mean, what's life without a smartphone? What's life without an iPhone, although mine is 4S, I bought it few days after its release in 2011. Baaam. I love my baby.

We spent time in my aunt's room, where I got excited over kiddies' stuffs. She had this clay thing and I asked her, "Can you show me how you make something out of these?" All the way through the demo process, I was filled with awe. Rysa had a n incredulous look on her face before she said "Why are you so happy about these things?" My answer to that was simply, "I stopped playing these things around your age." Wow, I sound some kind of a matured teenage girl...

I made an "E" out of the clay. My cousin asked me what it stands for. I can't tell her the truth, can I? "Eunhyuk," I said almost instantly, showing off my ring. Hah! A moment of profound proud oozed from every pores of my skin. I made a heart out of the beady red clay. That one is meant for my girlfriends. Hehe. She made one for herself. A 'JK', which is the initials of BTS' Jungkook. While waiting for the clay to harden, we played games at Friv. Rysa said, "Kakak Dina (my other cousin that I've never heard Rysa praised, hahahaha) played this game until we've reached few levels to end it!" Alright, that was the first time I heard Rysa (somehow) praised Dina and I literally sucked at it. Sorry kid.

I happened to see a small shelves of original computer games. "Are those Paksu's?" I turned to her for confirmation. There were Far Cry and Call of Duties (I mean it, I saw nearly all editions of it) and yadda yadda yadda. "If my guy friends see your dad collection," I said, "they'll freak out like girls."

That evening we went to a Chinese steamboat restaurant at SunSuria. I was really full but aunt was like "Qila, have some more!" I had to politely turn down. It was fun, though, but I felt burdened to answer to my grandpa when grandma interjected with a question. I tried to politely ask and etc., but it was really hard. Sitting right next to my grandma is the worst thing ever. If I don't answer her questions in a split second, she'll go around tarnishing my name to my other cousins. Wait, since when did I care? Haha.

Later that night was my first time sitting on a massage chair... getting a massage. Two rounds, actually. I wasn't satisfied with the first round, so the second came in. I had been afraid of massage chairs; viewed them as monstrous chairs.

So the next morning, we went and had breakfast at mamak and I had to tosai and was full. We later went around Shah Alam and again, ended up at Subang Jaya for another round of food. Again, I had Chinese - wantan mee to be exact - and went back just to hug my brother. Gah! How I missed these peasants!

They went back up north at eleven, and I was disappointed that the time I had with them was limited. Dad asks me when do I plan on going back (I never planned to do so, that's the problem) so I said either in June or July. Let me take care of grams here. And I have dates to attend. And duty as a granddaughter to fulfill. Haha.

Well, here in KL, I'll be waiting for invitations to movies and girls'-day-out from any of my friends who are in KL. But right now, I only have a hundred in my pocket, I'm kind of restricted to spend on anything until dad or/and mom gives me some doe.

I've been practicing guitar, and practicing to put on nail polish (it's time to prep myself to act like a girl). I'm thinking of writing - continue with my stalled fan-fictions, write an original, compose songs - you know, stuffs that used to make me lose into a certain unconscious side which I'd only devour when I read for hours, which I haven't done so for a long time. The last time I actually had written songs was when I was fourteen. I can't seem to hop into the groove yet since I've let it behind for years. Fan-fictions, hm? Well, likewise with some originals I planned to write, I've been on this roller coaster ride where I have the idea and go to sleep and as soon as I wake up, I had forgotten shits. Oh well, that's why they say to draft them first beforehand than to let golden opportunities slide...

It's raining outside, and I haven't contacted someone in a while. How have you been? Haha.

Till then!

P/S: Somehow in the title I had no absolute idea to write anything, and surprisingly it ended up chronologically!

No comments:

Post a Comment