Sunday, November 10, 2019

Hello from November 2019.

I have abandoned you, haven't I? I apologise. Thank you for still being here while others aren't.

Going through old published posts and drafts, I am shocked as to how much I've changed. There are changes that are drastic, and others were consistent, like feeling sad and blue and depressed. Oh, and the places that I've been to. Wales was gorgeous.

I wish I had the mood to type down how I'm actually feeling. I don't know where to start, and my brain's muddled with events I want to forget, and feelings that slowed me down, and overthinking (which is a terrible habit).

Maybe one day I will come back and slowly list down and face the music that I've avoided for years. The emotional baggage is heavy, and once I've sorted out my issues with it, we shall see, and hopefully, I'll keep my promise this time.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment