Friday, September 11, 2015

Another "this kind" of post

1. A selfie?

No?

2. How old are you?

20 (as of 2015)

3. What is your birthday?

"What"? My birthday means nothing

4. What is your zodiac sign?

Libra

5. What is your favorite color?

Black, blue and white

6. What's your lucky number?

I don't have a lucky number, but I'd like to say it's 13.

7. Do you have any pets?

No

8. Where are you from?

Kuala Lumpur

9. How tall are you?

160-3cm

10. What shoe size are you?

40 (if we're buying from H&M)

11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

I don't count, I have quite a number, but I only wear 2

12. What was your last dream about?

Didn't dream :/

13. What talents do you have?

I really don't know. I'm so ordinary

14. Are you psychic in any way?

Sometimes

15. Favorite song?

Currently: Hwanhee - Heartbreaking, Holy Child - Happy With Me, Zella Day - East of Eden, Halsey - Ghost, Oh Wonder - Body Gold

16. Favorite movie?

This year: Kingsman and Spy

17. Who would be your ideal partner?

Someone who dresses so smart their lapel cuts... really slick 1950s/60s back-combed hair, who are actually really smart, read books, open-minded, and concerns about gender equality

18. Do you want children?

No

19. Do you want a church wedding?

No

20. Are you religious?

Not really. I try to be religious, sometimes

21. Have you ever been to the hospital?

Yes

22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?

No

23. Have you ever met any celebrities?

I've seen a lot of them

24. Baths or showers?

Baths

25. What color socks are you wearing?

I'm not wearing any right now

26. Have you ever been famous?

No

27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?

Yes

28. What type of music do you like?

I LOVE electronic, chill, hip-hop, indie

29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?

whAT?

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?

Three or four

31. What position do you usually sleep in?

I just lie to my sides

32. How big is your house?

Which house?

33. What do you typically have for breakfast?

Bread
 
34. Have you ever fired a gun?

No, and I wouldn't want to 
 
35. Have you ever tried archery?

No. I have bad eyesight
 
36. Favorite clean word(s)?

Travesty or Wanderlust
 
37. Favorite swear word(s)?

Fuck and Bloody

38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?

A couple of days and nights

39. Do you have any scars?

Because of my bloody eczema, then yes

40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?

I guess so? My ex should have been one

41. Are you a good liar?

I can lie. Good; not sure

42. Are you a good judge of character?

Probably

43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?

Eight. Malay northern accent, Indian and Chinese sounds when they're speaking in English and Malay, Scottish-ish, BBC (or RP), Valley Girl (gosh, is this a thing?!), and  Australian (G'day, mate!)

44. Do you have a strong accent?

If I was speaking the Malay northern accent, yeah

45. What is your favorite accent?

 RP, goddamn it!

46. What is your personality type?

INFP

47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?

As of now, it's that RM250 blouse from Dorothy Perkins, but I may have had something that's way expensive than that when I was younger
 
48. Can you curl your tongue?

Nope

49. Are you an innie or an outie?

Indoor-sy person, you mean?

50. Left or right handed?

Right, but I write with my left hand interchangeably
 
51. Are you scared of spiders?

Duh

52. Favorite food?

Noodles and porridge

53. Favorite foreign food?

Sushi
 
54. Are you a clean or messy person?

I'm a good mix of both (mostly messy because I can't find stuffs when it's )

55. Most used phrased?

What the fuck?!

56. Most used word?

Like...

57. How long does it take for you to get ready?

20 to 40 minutes
 
58. Do you have much of an ego?

Yes, I do

59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?

The first option

60. Do you talk to yourself?

I do

61. Do you sing to yourself?

Of course I do!

62. Are you a good singer?

I'd like to think that I'm

63. Biggest Fear?

OF ANIMALS

64. Are you a gossip?

Unfortunately...

65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?

I'd like to think Pulp Fiction is, because it is

66. Do you like long or short hair?

Shorter, on myself

67. Can you name all 50 states of America?

California, Idaho, Washington, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Mississippi... i know more, but God, this is sudden!!

68. Favorite school subject?

English, and sleep

69. Extrovert or Introvert?

There's an in-between that I can't recall

70. Have you ever been scuba diving?

Nope

71. What makes you nervous?

EVERYTHING

72. Are you scared of the dark?

Yes, but not when I'm alone

73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?

That's a bad habit, but yeah

74. Are you ticklish?

I could be

75. Have you ever started a rumor?

I did

76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?

Define authority

77. Have you ever drank underage?

I don't drink... maybe once, accidentally
 
78. Have you ever done drugs?

Not there yet

79. Who was your first real crush?

Someone-who-can't-be-named

80. How many piercings do you have?

If holes, then there are six.

81. Can you roll your Rs?"

Define "rolling my R's"

82. How fast can you type?

Pretty fast, pretty slow. That depends if I know what I want to type or not

83. How fast can you run?

Fast.... then slow, as usual
 
84. What color is your hair?

Black

85. What color is your eyes?

Dark

86. What are you allergic to?

THIS I'M STARTING TO HAVE NO IDEA

87. Do you keep a journal?

Yes

88. What do your parents do?

Stuffs that gets them paid

89. Do you like your age?

Sure. I like the word "hatachi"

90. What makes you angry?

EVERYTHING

91. Do you like your own name?

Not my real name

92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?

My baby is called Baby, and my phone's called Matilda

93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?

I don't want any

94. What are you strengths?

I guess I'm a workaholic?

95. What are your weaknesses?

I get unsatisfied if things aren't going my way, which is, at at least 74%, is the right way

96. How did you get your name?

No idea

97. Were your ancestors royalty?

Yeah
 
98. Do you have any scars?

I did answer this earlier, didn't I?

99. Color of your bedspread?

They're happy colours, and I hate them

100. Color of your room?

Pretty white and bare, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment