Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Let's talk about happy things!

Well, it's been a while since I actually had been this happy, I should opt out those crazy mad bitter moments and get on with life and of course, with happy things.

I'm glad that I have thoughtful and awesome friends around me who had given me endless support. I usually am not a crybaby unless I watch crazy sad movies or series that touched my heart but if it's me crying to let out of the stress whenever I fight with dad, I'd only cry less than five minutes. Oh, crying because fighting with dad would last until I'm asleep. Back to the story, I was so frustrated and depressed, and I had to stop myself from doing whatever that I did back in 2012. Although the item is so damn near to me, but I guess determination puts away the fire. Yeah, I remember what Kom had said to me when she wants me to stop. "If you want us to be your friends, quit whatever you're doing." Yeah I quit.

So Mom sent me RM200, and I freaking spent the penny on Dorothy Perkins (and two cans of coffee and magazines). But it was a good investment, therefore it made me happy. I didn't tell Mom until a week or so and the first thing I said before I made the confession was "I know you'll hate me and you have already...". First lesson from Reply 1997 Sung Shiwon (Eunji): Always admit your mistake before anyone else does.

And EXO made their official comeback with SMTOWN uploading the MVs to their channel! They've been on music shows (sick performance!) and Chanyeol's currently appearing in SBS' Roommate... what's not to like? And their songs were quite good too. Midnight and Thunder are awesome.

And Making S#it Up Comedy will be going on on the 19th of May and 20th-21st. I decided to go on the 19th and will be sitting at the second row, yep, finally Harith and his besties are performing right in front of me. I'm looking forward to this, because there are nine entertainers-slash-comedians and all I've seen their performance online (yeah, life's stuck between school and the Net, that's right) and they're all great. Expect to see awesome performance from Douglas the most. ECSTATIC!

Otherwise, I've been with my guitar. My fingers were in pain and I think it paid off. I can belt out some songs now, like The Script's Breakeven, Bastille's Pompeii, and etc. Started with easy chords and I still have problems with barre chords and those hardcore sharp-minor ones. But then, practice makes perfect. Why not?

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment