Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I've planned to write again. (Not like I stopped writing Difference...)

An absolutely new story with the same niche of vampires, but also of my latest (frenzied) addition, werewolves.

Oh! Hi again! It's been a while, isn't it. Yeah, I've been busy to blog the crap out of me. Life was fine in Lendu, Melaka. Found lots of new friends and they're all awesome as hell. For only four months we had great memories together (and yes, I have not find a boyfriend or Dad will totally kill me) but all is well. Except for finals and MUET for sure.

When I was away (I was online the whole time but sorry for abandoning you, my dear blog) I haven't written anything as serious as Difference. Though Difference is still an on-going fan-fiction (planned to post it as soon as I've finished a chapter or two, unfortunately my laptop's battery was fucked up, so I didn't get the chance to finish it), I had an idea of writing a much more serious and intense fan-fiction. It would involve my biases and other idols whom I randomly choose, K-pop or J-pop, and I want to create a history of twisting people's mind and create ships that are impossible to ship. I foresee it'll be long as hell. I might post some insights of my ideas later. I haven't determine who would be in the story, or how it'll be, but I'll try to make it as clear as possible, since..... I'm never clear of things.

I should tell you about my obsession with Teen Wolf which actually led me to this idea.

Since I'm always driven to write dark and mysterious stuff like Difference, I'm exuberant to get my hands on this werewolf topic. It just happened to be the 'it' thing now with EXO's comeback track: Wolf and Growl, I can't see what's not to like! Vampires are quite mainstream now, I want to add these two elements of the creatures of the night together to produce a better fan-fic. Just striving to be better, you know....

It started with Teen Wolf, the 2011 series, anyway. I happened to recall the Great Wall of China worth of series I wanted to watch and this series happened to be one of it. It took me exactly a month (I could have finished watching it less than a week - okay, two weeks, tops - but when I get to Alor Setar, I can't watch it as there was no internet access. It was a cool story, I was really into it. Though it did involve shipping OTPs and some seagull yelps (do seagull yelp?), I was totally amazed by it. Thanks to the male actors, it was one of the most important factor I kept watching (see how straight I am?!). Of course I do appreciate the storyline, characters, the emotions conveyed, but damn, which girl can resist handsome, chiseled bodied men with wit, I-am-sarcastic kind of humour in a series? Yes, I was obsessed with it. And I am! Well, I'm not the only one in the world who happen to fangirl this series, am I?

What made me addicted to this series apart from the red-hot-chili guys?

1. Since I am so into supernatural things, yes I can read or watch something for hours because I am so interested in it.

2. I happen to like series with a character with sarcastic humour. In Vampire Prosecutor, they have Hwang Soonbum and in Vampire Diaries, Damon Salvatore. In TW, they have Stiles Stilinski, who is absolutely sarcastic. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is not sarcastic. But to my dismay, he wasn't as sarcastic in season 3, he maybe have matured in the sense of attitude and speech, but how I wish I can laugh till my head explodes to his sarcasm-filled sentences again.

3. Hmm..... Major twists. Though obviously Scott McCall is the protagonist and it is very much obvious, he sometimes have to sacrifice himself to go to the dark side even if it was a matter of minutes. While watching at the end of season 3, I know he's going to come back as a hero (of course he is) and even though I know, I sometimes weighed my thoughts, like, "What if he really is going to be the bad guy?" And in season one when he became a sudden badass dude who even treated his BFF Stiles like shit, he still ended up as the good guy only after the full moon was over. Predictable, yet it could be mind blowing to think of possibilities.

4. Songs, songs, songs! The playlists of all three seasons are extremely vibrant. From pop, to electronica, to indie, whatever genre, you name it. You know that the songs played in the background reflects the scene and whatever scene was in TW, everything fits the songs. I don't know if it was because TW is on MTV, but I can't help but to love....

So, that's it for now. I'll think through everything before posting. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment