Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Finally... something longer than some other stupid posts I've been posting :)

Oh, I'm rubbing my eyes and yawning at 5.45AM now huh? But.... long time no posting posts! /waves/

Well, I've been busy with (useless and non-useless) things, practically procrastinating all the time... but I'm packed with fan-fictions and fangirling. What else would I do after SPM, apart from worrying about university?

Speaking of the results, I didn't get flying colors but gladly I passed every subjects I took. Pass means credit and a distinguished distinction  to me. I do have A's, but I won't mention which subjects were A's. Not that I care to tell mine nor to know yours. :P

Life after schooling feels......... (surprisingly) boring. I thought it was fun - yet it was at first, with GDA which I went with Dila and brothers - but later on it's killing me.

I've been addicted to Infinite... and ghost stories. Why well, why? Blame Ivonny, she was the one who made me like this.

I've been to movies a lot nowadays with the rest of the girls. But the best I've ever watched was G.I. Joe: Rattallion. I wanted to watch zombie-centric Warm Bodies (remember Nicholas Hoult from X-Men: First Class as Beast? Yes, that British hunk!) but them girls wanted to be so fantasy-ingly fantasy, which I tell you, isn't my cup of tea. First was Jack the Giant Slayer (Nic Hoult as Jack) I can't help but to yawn. Then Oz: The Great and The Powerful (I love both James Franco and Mila Kunis) but I - again, unfortunately - can't help but to yawwwwnnnnnnnn. Why am I into sci-fi movies these days? Because I love it? Well yes.

So there was Big Bad Wolf (BBW) at the end of last year, I ended up buying 7 books including Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of a Shopaholic (oops, need I tell you, after I've done with high school, I needed money and materials more than everything, just like Rebecca Bloomwood). Then there was the International Book Fair at PWTC (where I met my favourite Malay author, Kak Ain Maisarah, whom in front of her I did dorky things) where I bought another more or less 12 books. That didn't include the mangas I bought and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins and Torment by Lauren Kate. Everything cost more than RM500 in just two months with a total of 23 books to read. I was thinking of buying Maggie Steifvater's Shiver books which I've read the first two and loved it too much that I was tormenting to beg Dad and Mom to get it. I even asked my aunt to get me it but since I was asking her to buy a box of Vampire Knight mangas from Kinokuniya (which she haven't bought) so I skipped her altogether.

I'm skipping GDA though. April is too late for some January's fan-account. Probably I'll try to give a full coverage on it in another post.

Till then!

P/S: Yawning again.... Will try my best to fight against the will of laziness and procrastination so I'll get to write a new (and long-winded and read-worthy) post. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment