Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Korean Songs Worth Replaying

So I'm back! Haha! It's been a while, isn't it? I haven't type down like this for months! Now that I'm over SPM and school, I think I'll be writing a lot of fan-fictions just to fill my time while waiting for my results to come out next month.

I got the idea of writing this very post is because I found out something funny in my iTunes. I discovered that I played Danger (MC Sniper, Rinoo and Kim Seohyun) for 63 times. That's only in the laptop but how about  in MP3 and replaying the audio version online? It'll be countless. I didn't realize this - ever - because I wasn't paying attention to the numerous of times I replayed the song over and over again. I just love the song and I love Vampire Prosecutor 2.

So I'll begin my personal list of Korean Songs Worth Relaying in no particular order of how awesome they are (probably in alphabetical order...) and not all songs gets into this list. So.... without any further ado, here they are. :)

Addicted - Glen Check
Amazing - Infinite
Anti - Eloise
Warrior - B.A.P
Beautiful Night - BEAST
Baby Don't Cry - EXO
Baby Goodnight - B1A4
Bad Boy - Big Bang
Be My Girl - Teen Top
Be Mine - Infinite
Be With You - The Seeya & Speed
Monster - Big Bang
Break Down - Super Junior M
Breathe - Miss A
Before The Dawn - Infine
Caffe Latte - Urban Zakapa
Caffeine - Yoseob
Can You Smile (Remake) - Infinite
Can't Nobody - 2NE1
Catch Me - DBSK
Congratulations - Primary, Dynamic Duo & Jay Park
E.R. - Dalmatian (now is known as DMTN)
Danger - MC Sniper , Rinoo & Kim Seohyun
We Were in Love - Davici & T-ARA
A Day - Super Junior
Destiny - Super Junior M
Destiny - C-Clown
Difference - Vodka Rain
Don't Leave - T-ARA
Don't Think You're Alone - Kim Bokyung
Gulliver - Super Junior
Grumbling - Leeteuk & Krystal
I Wanna Love You - Donghae & Eunhyuk
History - EXO
What is Love - EXO
Fantastic Baby - Big Bang
Far Away...Young Love - C-Clown
Forever - OneWay
French Virgin Party - Glen Check
Crayon - G-Dragon
Hate, Don't Hate - Dal Shabet
A Short Journey - Super Junior
Hot Summer - f(x)
I Don't Need a Man - Miss A
I Got A Boy - Girls' Generation
I Hate You - Urban Zakapa
I Love You - 2NE1
I Yah - Boyfriend
If You Love Me - NS Yoon-G & Jay Park
Nothing's Over - Infinite
The Chaser - Infinite
It's Cold - Epik High & Lee Hi
Julia - Infinite
Love Girl - CN Blue
Love Is... - 4MEN
Marry U - Super Junior
Miss You - SM The Ballad
Naegana - Hot Clip
No Limit - Zico
On and On - VIXX
One - Epik High
One Shot - B.A.P
Only Learn the Bad Things - B1A4
Only Tears - Infinite
Painting Spring - Urban Zakapa
Paradise - Infinite
Racket - Glen Check
Rain Sound - B.A.P
Safety Zone - DMNT (previously Dalmatian)
Show Me Love - Linus' Blanket
Shower of Tears - Baechigi & Ailee
So Pretty - Airplane
Special Girl - Infinite H
Still in Love - CN Blue
Super Hero - VIXX
From U - Super Junior
It's You - Super Junior
Day by Day - T-ARA
I Need A Girl - Taeyang
Crazy - Teen Top
Tell Them - Block B
Tried to Walk - B1A4
Troublemaker - The Koxx
Twelve Thirty - Broccoli You Too?
Two Moons - EXO
Video 1 - Eloise
Weeding Dress - Taeyang
Welcome to the School - 2YOON
Without You - Infinite H & Zion T
Zoo - Primary, Supreme Team, Yankie & Mellow
1, 2, 3, 4 - Lee Hi
You Wouldn't Answer My Calls - 2AM
24/7 - 2YOON
60 Seconds - Kim Sunggyu
Longing - Mate
Bad Person - Juniel
I Am The Best - 2NE1
Nilili Mambo - Block B
Cool Fella - RA.D
Love Dance - The Koxx
Janus - Boyfriend
It's War - MBLAQ
Sunflower - Super Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment